To encourage and to inspire people to connect with the Holy Spirit through our Praise.
Worshipping at BRRBC you are encouraged to verbalize your thanksgiving, and with the extension and clapping of hands show our adoration and gratitude to our Heavenly Father. Through our music Ministry we make a joyful noise unto the Lord. As recorded in the Book of Psalm 98:4-6; we celebrate our Lord and King. Our mission is to “enter His Gates with thanksgiving, and His Courts with praises; give thanks to Him and bless his name” (Psalm 100:4). Our Praise team, Ushers and Greeters work together with the Production and Dance/Drama teams to make the individual worship experience one that is pleasing to God. As the psalmist noted in the book of Psalm 149:3 “Let them praise His name with dancing and make music to Him with tambourine and harp.”
BRRBC Response to COVID -19
In Phase 3 will continue all restrictions and mitigation procedures currently in place for Phase 2. Except for the following changes:
1) Small groups with 10 or less will be allowed to meet on Sundays and Saturdays only. Mask
and social distancing rules must still be followed.
2) Resume Spiritual Growth classes at the Church on Sunday for all groups. Provided teachers
are vaccinated. Some classes may wish to continue to meet via zoom or meet in person or both.
3) VBS in July. Primarily using the Sanctuary and Family Life Center for large gatherings of 25
or more. Encourage all teachers and adult workers to be vaccinated. Snacks prepackaged.
4) Resume Gym Rental with safety and mitigation procedures. ( League Teams Only)
5) Use of the Kitchen will continue to be used for prepackaged meals.
6) Resume use of Van to pick up members. Drivers should be vaccinated. Check temperature of
passengers before they get on the Van.